IP Addresses & Mesock.dll

  • Arcangel Ortiz, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2005
      I am working on a game, developing a standalone game client and server
      and using mesock.dll for the tcp/ip communications but I have a
      question about using it on the other side as a server.

      My game server prog from my understanding would need to be listening at
      a specific port for someone wanting at access my server but how do I do
      that?

      TCPOpen in the newsletter requires an IP address.