AW: [libertyBASIC] HELP with tutorial

  • pendl2megabit
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      David,
      this means, that the XML parser was expecting more information from the
      file, but reached the end of it.

      This may be caused by an incomplete installation or a corrupted installation
      package.

      1) Reinstall LB

      2) Redownload LB402win.exe, which should have a size of 3,23 MB (3.395.955
      Bytes)

      -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
      Von: libertybasic@yahoogroups.com

      Whenever I try to go into the tutorial (any way, from
      the start screen that shows up when I turn it on, or
      from going to it through the Help menu), it shows:
      /!\WARNING: Read beyond end of stream. (see error log
      for more information)-What does that mean?