any idea ?

  • jose4tuna
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
      I need an idea how to use my phone key pad to enter information in an
      liberty basic program from any phone.

      example :

      I need to enter an code from a remote phone ,I need lb read those
      number to execute .

      thanks
    • doggbiskits
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
        So you need the computer running your LB program to connect to the
        phone network through a modem, and you want LB to read the connection
        that the modem has?
      • Tony
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2005
          No.

          The Idea is that my lb program recognizes the number from dial pad phone.

          When the phone ring I need the modem turn on and start reading the code from
          a caller after a prompt

          _____

          So you need the computer running your LB program to connect to the
          phone network through a modem, and you want LB to read the connection
          that the modem has?

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          * Visit your group "libertybasic