Database-based programs

  • kellj1990
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2005
      I'm new to the group but I jst have a quick question. Is it possible
      to create a database-based program in LB. Kind-of like a search and
      filter program with names, which you could use to open .txt files?
      thanks for the help
    • pendl2megabit
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2005
        Yes, you can create such a program.

        Take a look at the program contacts.bas located in the installation folder of
        LB.
        This is a basic address book and shows you some basic concepts of a database
        program.