Re: [libertybasic] Re: Want to learn how to write machine code.

  • Dan Kronstadt
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
      If you look at his message closely, I dont think he really wants to
      write machine code - he is not writing an assembler - he just wants to
      handle data as pure binary or hex, not as ASCII. That is what you
      would need to do for encryption, for example, as he mentions.

      Dan Kronstadt
      Shadow Hills Services
      Shadow Hills, CA