Re: DDE's OLE or ActiveX?

  • carlgundel
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2005
      Don't cheat yourself by not browsing the LB Newsletter. There's
      some serious gold in there. For example, this API article
      http://babek.info/libertybasicfiles/lbnews/nl101/5.htm

      -Carl

      --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Spruell" <spruell9@b...>
      http://dll.yaroslavl.ru/index
      > php3?lng=&in_char=A and yes it's a very complete list of .dll I
      guess. What
      > I'm after is a book or books I can get that tells me what the
      cic.dll does
      > then using the cic.dll you have to pass information in this format
      and it
      > has to have what ever. Now I have no idea what cic.dll is just
      picked it out
      > but it's on that .dll site with a hundred others I could use if
      and that's a
      > big if I knew how or knew where I could get the book that tells me
      how.<bg>

      > Thanks Ron Spruell

      Service.

    • Rick
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2005
        Hi Guys:
        I haven't found a good, recent e-book that I think will describe current
        API, DLL routine functions, what they do and how to access them without
        using the MS IDE - something I don't want to do if I can help it. There are
        snippets of code to do things from within programs but I've not found a
        comprehensive inline programming reference manual yet. I want to seamlessly
        integrate my desktop apps, in LB if I can, with net content and database and
        / or Excel functions. If anyone runs across something of this nature please
        let me know as I've spent the last couple of weeks spinning my wheels on
        google looking at all the snippets and generalizations about the spaghetti
        of acronyms without much comprehension or enlightenment.
        Rick of Farmington Mich. USA