Re: [libertybasic] New file uploaded to libertybasic

  • Tzuriel
    Message 1 of 626 , Dec 2, 2001
      These are *definitely* virii. I rec'd them also from the same person, and from other people last week. I read about them on an anti-virus site and they are spreading around right now.

      Message 626 of 626 , Sep 24, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the libertybasic
        group.

        File : /smd-code book 65 Wcode.zip
        Uploaded by : sarmednafi <sarmednafi@...>
        Description : The Final optimum Version of this program

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        sarmednafi <sarmednafi@...>