search directory.bas example

  • wryn@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2005
      I am trying to incorporate the search directory.bas in a program that
      I am writing, but I see a flaw in it that I can't seem to find. It is
      in the liberty basic folder. It seems to sometime add a space after
      the \ character for a directory. I can't figure out how to get rid of
      it. Any suggestions or does anyone know of a better search directory
      routine?

      thanks

      rah
    • wryn@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2005
        Nevermind... I just noticed the filedialog command. It does the same
        thing with less code.I did learn some other commands by discecting
        the code tho.. I guess it is obivious now that I have only used
        Liberty Basic for a week. My only expierence with programing before
        is with Basic some 15 years ago. Everyone have patience with me as I
        might become pest in this group.

        rah

        --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, wryn@y... wrote:

        > I am trying to incorporate the search directory.bas in a program
        that
        > I am writing, but I see a flaw in it that I can't seem to find. It
        is
        > in the liberty basic folder. It seems to sometime add a space after
        > the \ character for a directory. I can't figure out how to get rid
        of
        > it. Any suggestions or does anyone know of a better search
        directory
        > routine?
        >
        > thanks
        >
        > rah
      • pendl2megabit
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
          Rah,
          don't worry, we are immune to pests.
          We will feed the origin with answers till it will turn to the opposite ;-)