Re: [libertybasic] Re: SUGGESTION for LB 5

  • Ingemar Bjerle
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2005
      From: "stefanhes" <sjmhesseling@...>
      To: <libertybasic@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 9:30 PM
      Subject: [libertybasic] Re: SUGGESTION for LB 5

      > Right!
      >

      > --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "pendl2megabit"
      > <pendl2megabit@y...> wrote:
      > > Stefan,
      > > "The Wrap" is a program to wrap your whole distribution
      > package into a single
      > > EXE file.
      > > Read more about it at http://trondoc.ezwebtech.com/
      > >
      > > ---
      > > Stefan Pendl
      > >

      > > > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
      > > > Von: stefanhes
      > > >
      > > > Sounds great. But what is it? "The Wrap!"???

      Optimal Wrap
      If Wrap should be included in LB5 I would like to see the following features
      1. All needed files ssl-s, dll-s and and run 401.exe should automatically be chosen.
      2. In order to send several tkn-s in a package, Gordons automatic tkn-menu should be included.
      3. Wrap should have to file options: 1. files that can be erased by closing and 2. files that should not be erased by closing
      4. Wrap should also have its own compression algoritm.
      I myself can not design that kind of program but I am sure somebody else out there can.
      A happy new year to all of you
      Ingemar