Q:/A: Session with Minkis

  • doggbiskits
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2004
      Ok:
      Q: How can I make a Button with a picture on it, (like the buttons
      in LB), but not a BMPBUTTON?

      A: Your Answere here

      --Minkis
    • JanetTerra
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2004
        --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "doggbiskits" <doggbiskits@y...>
        wrote:

        > Ok:
        > Q: How can I make a Button with a picture on it, (like the buttons
        > in LB), but not a BMPBUTTON?
        >
        > A: Your Answere here
        >
        > --Minkis

        >A: Your Answere here

        Do you have a problem with bitmaps? I think I'm not understanding
        your question? Do you want something like a picture but not a bitmap
        or something like a control but not a button? I guess I'm asking,
        why not bmpbutton?
        Janet
      • Alyce
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2004
          <doggbiskits@y...> wrote:

          > Ok:
          > Q: How can I make a Button with a picture on it, (like the buttons
          > in LB), but not a BMPBUTTON?
          >
          > A: Your Answere here
          >
          > --Minkis

          Minkis, you just gotta peruse the newsletters. You'll be so happy
          that you did. This question is answered in issue 123:
          http://babek.info/libertybasicfiles/lbnews/nl123/api.htm

          Your tab question is answered here:
          http://babek.info/libertybasicfiles/lbnews/nl128/container.htm

          -Alyce