printing

  • Keith Nance
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2, 2004
      Actually, it seems that when using the printform.bas that comes with
      LB4, it does scroll to the bottom, but it recopies the bottom portion
      of the graphics window two or three times. Any ideas how to keep
      thtat from happening?

      Keith
    • mr me
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 17, 2005
        I am a beginner programmer and this is my first language. I am running windows 2000 and cant seem to figure out how to print to my printer. Please help me

        thanks

        Jason

      • alincon2001
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 17, 2005
          --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, mr me <mr_me_forever2004@y...>
          wrote:
          > I am a beginner programmer and this is my first language. I am
          running windows 2000 and cant seem to figure out how to print to my
          printer. Please help me

          > thanks
          >
          > Jason

          Why do you suppose there is a (very good) help file
          and lots of examples that come with LB?
          Answer: It is to help beginner programmers.
          If you look in the help file and the examples for
          the command LPRINT, you might find what you want.

          r.m.
        • carlgundel
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 18, 2005
            --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, mr me <mr_me_forever2004@y...> wrote:
            > I am a beginner programmer and this is my first language. I am running windows
            2000 and cant seem to figure out how to print to my printer. Please help me

            Jason,

            Are you trying to print text, or graphics?

            For text, the LPRINT command is used:

            lprint "this is a test"
            dump

            If you need to print graphics, that's a little harder. The Liberty BASIC tutorial teaches
            how to draw graphics. Once you get that far, it's really easy to print them.

            -Carl