Folder Backup

  • Gordon Sweet
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
      REF TO:-
      Message: 6
      Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 12:41:43 -0000
      From: "mrcatilina" <mrcatilina@...>
      Subject: Folder Backup

      Obviously the first step is to zip up all the files and folders using say Wizip, but chances are the resulting ZIP file is still to large to fit on a Floppy Disk. If you do not want to get involved in a CD burner which will hold far more ( 700 Mb) there are programs that split any single ZIP file into sections allowing them to fit on more that one floppy disk.

      There is a Windows version available from http://homepage.uibk.ac.at/~csab3666
      also a DOS version which can be run from the DOS Command Prompt or I have produced a LB program for it to be used. If anyone wants either programs email me.

      Gordon S.