Re: [libertybasic] Re: Generating Standalone Programmes

  • Chergarj@cs.com
    Message 1 of 48 , Sep 30, 2004
      In a message dated 09/30/2004 4:12:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      nordland37@... writes:
      > Thanks Gordon. I know the utilites you speak of, but I can't really
      > see programmes being distributed on floppy disc any more.

      Some of mine are small enough that a floppy disc is capacity enough. A
      compact disc contains way, way, far too much capacity to go unused.

      G C

    • Prospero
      Message 48 of 48 , Oct 6, 2004
        Greetings!

        At the risk of going even further off topic, Stefan's comments were of interest
        to me as I have a laptop that has for some months refused to recognise any DVDs
        or write anything to CDs. It plays music CDs and reads data CDs, including
        homeomade ones, perfectly happily. I tried the suggestion below which appears to
        make no difference. Any other ideas?

        All the best,

        Prospero.