Re: [libertybasic] AW: tnx Stephan & few questions

  • Yves Petit-Clerc
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
      "use waveOutGetNumDevs to get the total number of sound devices
      and waveOutGetDevCaps to get the information of any device."

      Thanks Stefan,
      Your hint brings me closer to my goal.
      I went to the net to look for info and found also waveOutGetID.
      However, programming info is for C++.
      Were do you get info on how to use them with LB?
      Yves
      P.S. For the other info, I could not have access....error msg:
      <The message you are trying to access does not exist>
    • pendl2megabit
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
        Yves,
        Alyces e-book has information on how to translate VB and C API calls to LB
        ;-)
        If you read the discription of waveOutGetDevCaps, it will tell you that the
        IDs will be starting from 0 to x-1, where x is the number of devices returned
        by waveOutGetNumDevs ;-))
        The name of the device will be returned in the structure filled by
        waveOutGetDevCaps.

        The path to the topic is from the LB4 helpfile, it can be different for LB3.