[.tkn at startup]

  • Yves Petit-Clerc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      I just got the golden upgrade to run my program at PC startup.
      What program should be told to WindowsXP, to run the .tkn file?
      I gave liberty.exe, but the .tkn is interpreted as text and shown on hte csreen, instead of
      being run.

      Styj-2549549Kpivvmt02549549TltVsk/2549549TltUl~/2549549P{x~yXum12
      Thanks, Yves

    • Yves Petit-Clerc
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        Answer: run400. I had LB wrongly installed and run400 was not there.
        I reinstalled LB and I have now the program loaded at startup.
        A new problem is raised.[!]