AW: Palm Handheld

  • pendl2megabit
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2004
      Paul,
      LB5 will be written on a smalltalk version supporting handheld O/Ss.
      Carl is now working on the Windows version, a second programmer works on the
      MAC version.
      The next will be the Linux version, he has not mentioned any plans for the
      other supported O/Ss.

      For more information visit
      http://libertybasic.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=lb5

      > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
      > Von: pfriedl2001
      >

      > Has any thought been given to porting LB to handheld devices? This
      > might be a very good environment for LB.
      > Paul
    • carlgundel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
        --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "pendl2megabit"
        <pendl2megabit@y...> wrote:
        > Paul,
        > LB5 will be written on a smalltalk version supporting
        handheld O/Ss.
        > Carl is now working on the Windows version, a second programmer
        works on the
        > MAC version.
        > The next will be the Linux version, he has not mentioned any plans
        for the
        > other supported O/Ss.

        Pocket Windows 4 (aka Windows CE) is a possible target. The Palm OS
        is not (too back since I personally like the Palm platform).

        -Carl