Re: textbox

  • Ben Scott
    Message 1 of 38 , May 4, 2004
      >I'll be honest Ben. I don't rush to help you because I spent quite a
      >lot of time answering questions for you some months ago and you
      >never responded, so I didn't know if you found my answers helpful.

      Alyce:

      Sorry I don't respond, if I don't that usually means that it worked,
      but I assumed that that would just be of an inconvieniance to see
      that there was another message on the board that has really nothing
      to do with a question and answer, I thank you greatly for all the
      help that I recieve from you and everyone else that has helped me.

      I am very greatful.

      Thank you

      Ben Scott
    • jonmdon2001
      Message 38 of 38 , Dec 4, 2008
        Stefan, thanks. I figured a way to show the editing box busy
        by "value>0",,,,,but I like your way. Muchas gracias.

        Jon

        --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Stefan Pendl"