AW: Listbox Array Font

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2004
      R.,
      http://babek.info/libertybasicfiles/lbnews/ will take you to the
      newsletters, search the index or contents list for COLOR, you will
      get some hits.

      > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

    • Brent Thorn
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2004
        This would require what is known as an "owner-drawn" listbox. I'm
        sure it's doable using control subclassing and a trapping the
        _WM_MEASUREITEM and _WM_DRAWITEM window messages. However, I have
        never tried it, and if you aren't an API expert, trying to do this
        would make you wish you had taken up skydiving instead of programming.

        Brent