Internet Communications

  • metalguy14@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      Is there any way to make a simple internet program in liberty basic.
      (i.e. a small chat program or file transfer program). I have been
      trying to figure this out. I know little about DLL's, but Mr. Gundel
      has pointed me in that direction. If anyone could be of any help,
      please respond.

      Brad
    • Brandon Watts
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
        <<Is there any way to make a simple internet program in liberty basic.>>

        Absolutley!

        In the files area of the lbnews group you will find a chat client I made that uses FTP, and there is one by Brian Simmonds that uses TCP/IP.

        Hopefully this gets you going in the right direction.

        Brandon Watts
        wattsware.com