- Newsletter 117 is out and the index has been updated.
The issue is full of helpful, entertaining and clever stuff, as always,
from many generous contributors!
Here is Brad Moore's announcement:
Hello one and all! Great news - the Issue 117 of the Liberty Basic
Newsletter has been released.
This is the Feb 2004 issue, and it is "on-sale" now at your local Liberty
Basic news outlet near you...
or in the Yahoogroup at:
Here is what is in this issue:
* Tip Corner: Using Functions - LB Native and Bill Jennings custom
* Game Programming Tutorial, Session 4 - by Richard Ryles
* Emulating Round Buttons (Advanced) - by Ken Lewis, Sr. and Alyce
* Rotating Objects in 2D-Space - by Tom Nally
* LB Workshop: Book Marks, a Review - by Eldron Gill
* Slide Puzzle - by Janet Terra
- Using a Speech Synthesizer DLL - by Gordon Sweet
- Email and Website Addresses - by Gordon Sweet
* Beginners Programming Series, Installment 7 - by Brad Moore
- Part 1 -Windows, Dice and a Little Math Too...
- Part 2 - Command Buttons and Events
- Part 3 - Roll Those Bones
- Followed Stefan's suggestion & downloaded just the Microsoft SAPI
4.0A runtime binaries (spchapi.exe - 825K) and it now works under XP
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "Stefan Pendl" <megabit@t...>
> You don't have to download more then 2.2MB in the first place tomake
> stm.bas work.
> Look for the information in another post of mine in this thread.
> > -----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
> > Von: bbjen@h... [mailto:bbjen@h...]
> > Gesendet: Donnerstag, 05. Februar 2004 23:00
> > An: email@example.com
> > Betreff: Re: [libertybasic] Newsletter 117 - STM.BAS SAPI4 Error
> > What a guy!
> > Thanks, Doyle.
> > Bill J.