Re: [libertybasic] Type or click

  • J. Brossman
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2004
      jthebrain5 wrote:

      >I have a simple question. Is there a command or any way for a
      >liberty basic program to be able to key or click in another program
      >when it meets the if/then requirements set in the program, such as
      >clicking after typing "click".

      It sounds like you need to look at the run command in the help file.

      If then run "program.exe" or

      [buttonclick]

      run "program.exe"

      --
      Jim & Jan Brossman - Sno-Dragon Siberians - Durango, Colorado
      Show Secretary Web Site - http://users.sisna.com/jbross/showsec.html
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2004
        > I have a simple question. Is there a command or any way for a
        > liberty basic program to be able to key or click in another program
        > when it meets the if/then requirements set in the program, such as
        > clicking after typing "click".

        Yes, this should be doable, although it could also be very complicated.
        Using API calls to send messages to another program window.
      • bridgepard952
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2004
          > Yes, this should be doable, although it could also be very
          complicated.
          > Using API calls to send messages to another program window.

          I too would like to be able to write a LB program which would
          position the mouse and force a single leftmouseclick (or text) in a
          window opened by a separte unrelated c+ program.

          Any help would be most appreciated.