newbie trying out lb...questions.

  • foohokok
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30 10:13 PM
      Hi all,

      I am currently evaluating lb. I was a qb4.5 programmer.

      Hope you can help me to evaluate this lb whether it suits my needs.

      1. can lb support other graphic modes other than bmp?

      2. can lb allows us to play a part of the wave file instead of the
      entire file in one command?
      3. can lb plays other sound files like mp3 , mo3 ?
      4. is there a command that allow us to highlight a passage without
      having to using "shift and arrows" keys?

      Thanks for your help.

      alan
    • Gordon Sweet
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31 6:39 AM
        REF TO:-
        Message: 4
        Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 06:13:21 -0000
        From: "foohokok" <foohokok@...>
        Subject: newbie trying out lb...questions.

        Alan,

        If you go to http://www.gsweet.fsnet.co.uk/LBcode.htm

        and then click on ARTICLES you will find a few notes of mine on how I convert Qbasic and Quckbasic to LB

        Gordon Sweet