newsletter 109, Flash-O-Rama

  • Chergarj@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      <A HREF="http://www.libertybasicuniversity.com/lbnews/nl109/Flash.htm">Click
      here: Flash</A>
      The link is to the newsletter article describing Flash O Rama; appears to be
      a Tom Nally \ Steelweaver creation. See newsletter 109

      G C
    • Alyce Watson
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
        At 12:55 AM 12/2/2003 -0500, you wrote:
        > <A
        > HREF="http://www.libertybasicuniversity.com/lbnews/nl109/Flash.htm">Click
        >here: Flash</A>
        >The link is to the newsletter article describing Flash O Rama; appears to be
        >a Tom Nally \ Steelweaver creation. See newsletter 109

        To get the code, download the zip archive from the main site for #109. Use
        the main newsletter site here:
        http://babek.info/libertybasicfiles/lbnews/ or the yahoo site, here
        http://babek.info/libertybasicfiles/lbnews/ Carl is a few issues behind in
        uploading to his mirror site at libertybasic university. Consider the
        babek.info site to be the main online site and the yahoo site to be the
        main archive site.

        -Alyce
      • Alyce Watson
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
          At 06:05 AM 12/2/2003 -0600, you wrote:
          >At 12:55 AM 12/2/2003 -0500, you wrote:
          > > <A
          > > HREF="http://www.libertybasicuniversity.com/lbnews/nl109/Flash.htm">Click
          > >here: Flash</A>
          > >The link is to the newsletter article describing Flash O Rama; appears to be
          > >a Tom Nally \ Steelweaver creation. See newsletter 109
          >
          >To get the code, download the zip archive from the main site for #109. Use
          >the main newsletter site here:
          >http://babek.info/libertybasicfiles/lbnews/ or the yahoo site, here

          Sorry, the previous message listed the babek.info site twice. here is the
          yahoo site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lbnews/

          -Alyce
        • rha207
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
            --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, Alyce Watson <alycewatson@c...> wrote:
            > At 06:05 AM 12/2/2003 -0600, you wrote:
            > >At 12:55 AM 12/2/2003 -0500, you wrote:
            > > > <A
            > > > HREF="http://www.libertybasicuniversity.com/lbnews/nl109/Flash.htm">Click
            > > >here: Flash</A>
            > > >The link is to the newsletter article describing Flash O Rama; appears to be
            > > >a Tom Nally \ Steelweaver creation. See newsletter 109
            > >
            > >To get the code, download the zip archive from the main site for #109. Use
            > >the main newsletter site here:
            > >http://babek.info/libertybasicfiles/lbnews/ or the yahoo site, here
            >

            > Sorry, the previous message listed the babek.info site twice. here is the
            > yahoo site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lbnews/
            >

            > -Alyce

            I got it. Thanks for the help.

            Ron A