HELP - saving lines with a CRLF in them to a file

  • Darrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2003
      I have a program with a textedit box that I am inputting formatted
      data into, Like this:

      "This is a rock.
      it is gray,
      it is big and hard."

      The CRLF's and the comma's need to stay.

      I need to save this to an Array then save the array to a file.
      I will also need to read from the file into the same array on
      restarting the program.

      The rock data is but one object in the array Array(1)
      There are multiple objects of different lenghts
      Each object could have none or more than 1 CRLF or comma

      Anyone have any Ideas?