Re: Slotmach.bas and Piano4.bas no audio? check your extra vol controls

  • midi_boink
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2, 2003
      --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, Brian Rankin <bodach62@y...>
      wrote:
      > Magnifico!!.I set #1 to "Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth" and now it
      play all the instruments.The default was set to MPU-401.
      > I know nothing about MIDI.Perhaps there is a site where I can learn
      from scratch?
      > Many thanks again.
      > Brian.

      Try www.borg.com/~jglatt/

      Good for midi specs, audio files specs, different audio and midi dll
      , mixer dll, etc.

      computer-karaoke.com/karfaq.shtml for karaoke docs.

      www,music.mcgill.ca/ich/classes/mumt306/SMFformat.html
      for good docs on midi file format

      crystal.apana.org.au/ghansper/midi_introduction/midi_messages.html
      Tutorial on midi messages

      The crystal apana site is one of the best to go to, and they have
      done an outstanding job of organizing and formating the information.
      It would be good to go there, and print out a copy of everything
      there.