  • one_eag1e
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hi,

      I posted this previously, but no one responded. I am hoping it was
      simply lost in the rush of the LB v3.03 release. :)

      I was wondering, is there a way from within LB to attach a file to
      and E-Mail when an E-Mail client is started up?

      I am running the e-mail client via this command:

      Call RunThis "mailto:username@w...?Subject=Data
      Attachment" ,h

      Is there anything I can add to that line command to auto attach a
      file from a directory specified from with in my program?

      Reason for this is periodically, I want to receive certain files
      from users of the program. To make the process essentially
      effortless, I would like to automatically have those files attach to
      the e-mail link I provide in the program when they run the command
      to submit files.

      Ideally, I am using constant filenames and program defualt
      filepaths, so that will not be an issue... I know where to pull them
      from, I just need to know 'how' to attach this known variable to the
      e-mail when the client is opened via the call.

      Many Thanks In advance!

      - Lee