Re: [libertybasic] Liberty BASIC Newsletter Issue #108
- Wowee! So much great stuff!
They just keep getting better, and taking
more time to get through! :o)
I am not sure I will ever be able to apply it all!
Thanks so very much, everyone, for all of your hard work.
- --- In email@example.com, Alyce Watson <alycewatson@c...>
> Issue #108 is out and it is packed with great articles.Many thanks to the contributors of yet another amazing newsletter.
Alyce's Tabstrip will be of particular use to me, although all the
contributions are of great interest.
Please Alyce let us in to the secret of which DLL you use to convert
standard days of 24 hours into superdays of 36 hours? I find the
functionality of a standard day restrictive and would benefit from
the expansion possibilities if only I knew which DLL (256 bit of
course) to use!
Regards to all,
- The concern is simple and probably answered previously... but if so,
I couldn't find it. I do a print #h, "print" where #h is a graphics
window and what is close to a full screen graphics on the monitor
comes out miniscule on the printer. What can I do to get a larger
sized print copy? thanks
- At 07:21 PM 6/5/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>The concern is simple and probably answered previously... but if so,http://www.libertybasicuniversity.com/lbnews/nl103/3.htm
>I couldn't find it. I do a print #h, "print" where #h is a graphics
>window and what is close to a full screen graphics on the monitor
>comes out miniscule on the printer. What can I do to get a larger
>sized print copy? thanks
- The Newsletter Index and List of Contents have been upgraded and are
Issue #111 is excellent, with many fine contributions from LB people. Much
- Anxious to see the newsletter but
it is not available - to me anyway.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 11:08 AM
Subject: [libertybasic] Liberty BASIC Newsletter Issue #111
> The Newsletter Index and List of Contents have been upgraded and are
> available at:
> Issue #111 is excellent, with many fine contributions from LB people.
> Bill J.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
- At 12:18 PM 7/30/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Anxious to see the newsletter butBill found the upload at the lbnews yahoo group. The newsletter hasn't been
>it is not available - to me anyway.
> > The Newsletter Index and List of Contents have been upgraded and are
> > available at:
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lbnews/files/Newsletters
officially published yet. Carl must upload it to his site when he gets a
chance. Either he will let you know, or one of the publishers will make an
announcement. You can get it at the URL above, if you are a member of that
- Online newsletters (also downloadable versions):
Newsletter download archives:
Carl's newsletter site (Carl hasn't had an opportunity to upload yet, so
check back soon):
Issue #111 is a very special one because of the large amount of community
participation! Thanks so much to all of the nice people who submitted
articles, demos and reviews to the newsletter this month. It is packed with
good stuff! We attempt to provide articles on a variety of topics and we
also try to include something for everyone from novice to old pro.
Be sure to leave comments, questions, corrections and discussion on the
newsletter feedback board here:
In this issue:
· Beginning Game Programming, Session 3 - by Richard Ryles
· Pseudo Menubars on a Window - by Alyce Watson
· Binary Numbers - by Norman
· Designing Games Humans Can Play - by Tom McIntire, aka WhizCat
· API Corner - Modifying Liberty BASIC Controls
· Using the JPEG.DLL - by Alyce Watson
· Graphics Text Tutorial - by Alyce Watson
· Tip Corner - The Trapclose Command
· Installers for Liberty BASIC - User Reviews
· Demo Programs from the Community
· Submission Guidelines
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]