Re: Liberty BASIC v2.03 suggestions?

  • laz
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 3, 2001
      --- In libertybasic@y..., carlg@l... wrote:
      > Perhaps I should simply say that displaying that many columns of
      text is not a supported feature of Liberty BASIC? ;-)

      > -Carl

      That's fair enough for me.
      I found this problem by accident. I really can't think of why someone
      would actually need this much space on one line. Except for maybe
      displaying a verry verry large number.

      I just thought I would bring it to your attention because it might
      have been a simple fix. Such as a typo or something.

      I do have a couple of questions.
      With LB3 around the corner why are you taking time away from the
      development of LB3 by fixing bugs in LB2.02?
      Is the release of LB3 farther off than was expected say a week ago?

      ~laz
    • Ken Lewis, Sr.
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 5, 2001
        Hi Carl;
        Have you considered pre-selling LB-3?. I am sure there are some of us
        willing to reserve a copy.
        Ken

        SNIP...SNIP....SNIP