corrections

  • A. Watson
    Message 1 of 5 , May 14, 2001
      Since the publication of the newest version of the ebook, I've been
      receiving error reports and suggestions for improvements. This is great,
      and I'd love to have more comments before publishing another update. I've
      always been quite honest in assessing my abilities as novice level, and any
      help is much appreciated. The tutorial/reference project started when
      Brosco, a career programmer, was my partner, but he wasn't involved for
      very long. I probably should have given up the project when he left,
      rather than goof it up, but it seemed to take on a life of its own.

      The ebook is now available in three formats... win95 hlp, html and chm, so
      there ought to be a version to please nearly everybody.

      Thanks,
      Alyce
      http://alyce.50megs.com/
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 5 , May 14, 2001
        --- In libertybasic@y..., "A. Watson" <alycewatson@c...> wrote:
        > Since the publication of the newest version of the ebook, I've been
        > receiving error reports and suggestions for improvements. This is
        great,
        > and I'd love to have more comments before publishing another
        update. I've
        > always been quite honest in assessing my abilities as novice level,
        and any
        > help is much appreciated. The tutorial/reference project started
        when
        > Brosco, a career programmer, was my partner, but he wasn't involved
        for
        > very long. I probably should have given up the project when he
        left,
        > rather than goof it up, but it seemed to take on a life of its own.

        Novice programmer indeed! Alyce you are far too modest and self-
        deprecating (if that's the right word)!

        Regards, Mike.
      • David Mosley
        Message 3 of 5 , May 14, 2001
          >Novice programmer indeed! Alyce you are far too modest and self-
          >deprecating (if that's the right word)!
          >
          >Regards, Mike.
          I total agree with thar to,you and the e-book has helped me alot to relearn
          Basic programing,I do not know what I would do without it;Thanks for all the
          help that you have given to us and for the workshop I use it all the time.
          David Mosley
          pmosley@...