Re: [libertybasic] Games?

  • Eldron Gill
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13, 2001
      Some games here:

      Eldron
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 5:44 PM
      Subject: [libertybasic] Games?

      Hello everyone,
      Does anybody have any games that have been made in LB 2.0?

      Thanks,
      Tegan Snyder
      lboutpost.com

    • A. Watson
      Message 2 of 5 , May 14, 2001
        Since the publication of the newest version of the ebook, I've been
        receiving error reports and suggestions for improvements. This is great,
        and I'd love to have more comments before publishing another update. I've
        always been quite honest in assessing my abilities as novice level, and any
        help is much appreciated. The tutorial/reference project started when
        Brosco, a career programmer, was my partner, but he wasn't involved for
        very long. I probably should have given up the project when he left,
        rather than goof it up, but it seemed to take on a life of its own.

        The ebook is now available in three formats... win95 hlp, html and chm, so
        there ought to be a version to please nearly everybody.

        Thanks,
        Alyce
        http://alyce.50megs.com/
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 5 , May 14, 2001
          --- In libertybasic@y..., "A. Watson" <alycewatson@c...> wrote:
          > Since the publication of the newest version of the ebook, I've been
          > receiving error reports and suggestions for improvements. This is
          great,
          > and I'd love to have more comments before publishing another
          update. I've
          > always been quite honest in assessing my abilities as novice level,
          and any
          > help is much appreciated. The tutorial/reference project started
          when
          > Brosco, a career programmer, was my partner, but he wasn't involved
          for
          > very long. I probably should have given up the project when he
          left,
          > rather than goof it up, but it seemed to take on a life of its own.

          Novice programmer indeed! Alyce you are far too modest and self-
          deprecating (if that's the right word)!

          Regards, Mike.
        • David Mosley
          Message 4 of 5 , May 14, 2001
            >Novice programmer indeed! Alyce you are far too modest and self-
            >deprecating (if that's the right word)!
            >
            >Regards, Mike.
            I total agree with thar to,you and the e-book has helped me alot to relearn
            Basic programing,I do not know what I would do without it;Thanks for all the
            help that you have given to us and for the workshop I use it all the time.
            David Mosley
            pmosley@...