Displayable changeable table

  • Chergarj@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      I have an idea in general for a moment by moment inventory (actually the
      reverse of inventory) program, but I don't have a clear idea of how to make a
      display of a table of data which the user will change moment my moment. I
      was thinking about maybe three listboxes accross a window but believe the
      coding for this would be extremely convoluted and lengthy. Maybe a
      texteditor control to display the data? Then changing the data I'm not yet
      sure about. I'm interested in any discussion about methods for framing or
      outlining this kind of program.

      G C