Liberated Code Foundry update

  • David Drake <ddrake@foundrysearch.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
      Hello all.

      moved all of the files I'd posted there to my website.

      The site now has the following "new" downloads:
      * Open Source Image Editor (with TWAIN support)
      * Latest version of PageFoundry WYSIWYG web page editor
      * Cryptor.dll encryption DLL
      * Polygon area demo
      * Star Trek, the Text Generation text game
      * Tip-of-the-day portable code to insert into your program

      Get them all, and more, at:

      http://www.foundrysearch.com

      Oh, yeah, Alyce's Restaurant was recently updated as well:

      http://iquizme.0catch.com/lb/

      - David Drake
    • David Drake <ddrake@foundrysearch.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2003
        One more thing:

        For fans of the game show Lingo, I've made a Lingo for Liberty BASIC
        game! Just finished, probably full of bugs, but really fun
        nevertheless.

        http://www.foundrysearch.com

        - Davd