      Impressive, very Impressive,
      Thank you for such comment, you just explore all hidden memories.
      Sarmed

      On Wednesday, May 14, 2014 4:23 AM, "Gary Passmore garpmore@... [LIBERTYBASIC]" <LIBERTYBASIC@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Welcome. "Cut my teeth" on Commodore Basic, some 30 years ago. It had several handy features that LB lacks, but, Hey, "you can't have it all," and compatibility with Windows has got to be tougher than the good old Commodore OS. :D
       Gary Passmore
      ...from the world according to GaRPMorE
      On Tuesday, May 13, 2014 10:54 AM, "'onesildjs' onesild@... [LIBERTYBASIC]" <LIBERTYBASIC@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      thks

      From: LIBERTYBASIC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:LIBERTYBASIC@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: segunda-feira, 12 de maio de 2014 22:15
      To: LIBERTYBASIC@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [LIBERTYBASIC] Mis$ command

      This is one way:

      if mid$(a$,b,y)="change" then a$=left$(a$,b-1)+"xxxxxx"+mid$(a$,b+y)
      Gary Passmore
      ...from the world according to GaRPMorE
      On Monday, May 12, 2014 8:01 PM, "'onesildjs' onesild@... [LIBERTYBASIC]" <LIBERTYBASIC@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I would  like some help in using de MID$ command.
      In the old Basic I used the command to change the contents of a string,  but in LBB do not exists this function.

      Ex.:  if Mid$(a$, x, y) = "change" then Mid$(a$, x, y) = "xxxxxx"

      Onesild

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic