  • David Speck
    May 11, 2014

      I don't know if there are any specific limits to the contents of a
      textbox, but the current LB version can accommodate a total of about 70
      meg of combined program and data in memory at once.

      There were discussions a couple of years ago about this. Too bad the
      new Yahoo format makes searching the old posts so hard.

      On 5/11/2014 6:00 PM, Fred Jensen k6dgw@... [LIBERTYBASIC] wrote:
      > Is there any practical limit to how much data I can print into a text
      > editor box?
      > My application talks to a PIC [which talks via 2.4 GHz to another PIC].
      > I use the text editor box to record the handshaking between
      > everything. In debug mode the PIC sends quite a bit of info
      > periodically to the LB app, and in time may overflow something?
      > Regards,
      > Fred
      > Auburn CA
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic