47503Re: [LIBERTYBASIC] Missing a quarter of my image

  • Marc Rossi
    May 5, 2014
      I am getting the width and height from the struct.  When I use getbmp I am getting the scrollbars instead of the bottom of the image.  I don't know how to combat this.
      Marc
      On Monday, May 5, 2014 4:16 AM, Marc Rossi <mrossi8888@...> wrote:

      Good Morning.  I finally got the scroll bars to stop scrolling with the bmp loaded but now it cuts off quarter of my image.  Can anyone look at my code and see what I am doing wrong?
      Regards ,
      Marc
      NewHeight = WindowHeight - DisplayHeight
      NewWidth = WindowWidth - DisplayWidth
      print #gwin.gbox, "getbmp g 0 0 ";NewWidth ; " ";NewHeight
      print #gwin.gbox, "down;drawbmp g 0 0 "; NewWidth ; " "; NewHeight
      print #gwin.gbox, "flush"