47400Dynamically naming files

  • Procyon
    Mar 19, 2014
      Hi,

      I have a program which produces a value from an operation on 2 integers m and n.

      I want to be able to save the results to different files based on this result.

      i.e. if m=5, n=3 and the result is 196, I want to print "5, 3" to the file '196.txt'

      In general I want to open a file who's name is based on the result integer, append the current value of m and n to the file, then close the file.

      I would be grateful for any help you could give.

      Many thanks

      No virus found in this message.