47396Re: [LIBERTYBASIC] Re: Input Language

  • Sarmed N.
    Mar 15, 2014
      Thank you Rod,

      Thank you for response,
      But unfortunately it didn't help. It displays what regional setting I used, or I installed like date and time location and others. Not what input language I already chose either by pressing Alt+Shift to toggle between them, or from language bar near system tray at the bottom of the screen.
      I wrote in the search box at the top of the page you sent "Key board", returns with countless functions ... :(

      On Saturday, March 15, 2014 11:36 AM, "rodbird@..." <rodbird@...> wrote:
      Try this

      calldll #kernel32, "GetSystemDefaultLCID", _
              lcid as ulong
      print right$("0000"+dechex$(lcid),4)

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic