47387Re: [LIBERTYBASIC] Text Editor control

  • Fred Jensen
    Mar 7, 2014
      On 3/5/2014 10:58 PM, Stefan Pendl wrote:

      > The text editor is a custom widget, so there are no style bits you can
      > apply to it.
      >
      > Everything is handled by LB itself and Windows can't do anything about it.
      >
      > The LB editor is an enhanced version of the text editor widget, which
      > doesn't allow tabs either.
      >
      > Your best bet is to replace any tab in the string to display in the text
      > editor by four spaces.

      I don't understand all the details but I did figure out it is removing
      all the tabs, so I just replaced them with spaces when I load the text
      editor from the file. All is again well. :-))

      Thanks for the help,

      Fred K6DGW
      Auburn CA
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic