47383Re: [LIBERTYBASIC] Text Editor control

  • Gary Passmore
    Mar 4, 2014
      Not certain what you mean by "text editor control." I have noticed that LB will strip leading spaces when reading from a file with "input#handle, data$" The work-a-round for that would seem to be "line input#handle,data$."

      Gary Passmore
      ...from the world according to GaRPMorE

      On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 6:53 PM, Fred Jensen <k6dgw@...> wrote:

      The text editor control seems to strip leading spaces from lines of text
      that I load into it. I've never used the control before so the
      probability I'm doing something wrong is almost 1.0000 :-)

      Any help?

      Fred K6DGW
      Auburn CA

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic