      From: Stefan Pendl <pendl2megabit@...>
      To: libertybasic@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 1:07 PM
      Subject: Re: [libertybasic] LB Files command bug?

      Am 05.11.2013 18:24, schrieb Bob Rantzow:
      > I'm writing a program in which the Date of Last Mod of files is important to me, including the hour/minute/seconds. I want to compare these date/times as exactly as I can.
      >
      > I use the FILES command of LB to build the info$() array, per the documentation. I compare the values returned in the info$() array with the 'Properties' window I get from right-clicking on the files using Windows Explorer.
      >
      > What I'm seeing is that the info$(x,2) string agrees on Date, Min, Sec, but if the Hour is PM, the info$(x,2) value consistently has an hour value that is one less than Explorer / Properties displays.
      >
      > See the attached screen shot showing the Explorer window and the Properties window for FileB.txt.
      >
      > Is this a known problem?

      The file times are always without daylight savings time.
      You will have to add the daylight savings time difference to the
      returned time on your own.

      This is by design of Windows and the properties dialog is just
      converting the file time to the local time.

      BTW, this group doesn't allow attachments, you will have to upload it to
      the files area of this group online.