47011Re: [libertybasic] Re: Spreadsheet control[s]

  • Fred Jensen
    Sep 18, 2013
      On 9/16/2013 7:08 PM, Larry Lowe wrote:
      > There is a program called bills, which uses regular buttons and you
      > click them to edit the text. Could you make a scrollable graphics window
      > and put buttons on there to act as the cells? If so you could make the
      > text the caption on the button. Just a thought since you said no
      > calculations we needed.

      Thanks for the lead Larry, I looked at it and I don't think that's what
      I'm really looking for. Since this is just columnar data and posted R/O
      to the texteditor window, I think I'll just format it. Done that
      before, I can do it again.

      Best Regards,

      Fred
      Auburn CA