46981Re: [libertybasic] help regarding old basic command

  • Marc Rossi
    Sep 3, 2013
      Carl Wrote a book that is just on Liberty Basic.  It is in the links.  That 50Z book may make you more confused as a beginner.

      From: joacofab <fabrega@...>
      To: libertybasic@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 1, 2013 11:35 PM
      Subject: [libertybasic] help regarding old basic command

      I know nothing about programming, I found a program in a book written in Basic that was used in a Macintosh SE and an IBM Model 50Z.

      The line that is not working in Liberty Basic is as follows:
      1070 DEF FNVS(x,y,z)=x*x+y*y+z*z

      From what I read is a user defined function but I really do not know who to write that is Liberty Basic format.

      Any and all help is welcome since I am not a software oriented person just would like to use the software found in the book.

      Thanks, Joaquin