46801Re: [libertybasic] Requesting assistance with mystery bug

  • Robert Hendrix
    Jun 19, 2013
      I absolutely agree with you; I did not word my reply clearly. I was
      meaning that the SUB was the true subroutine, which caused the label
      outside the subroutine to not be visible from within the subroutine.
      The GOSUB is not a true subroutine, but it would keep the label
      associated with the button visible within the loop. In my other reply I
      mentioned that he could continue to use the SUB by using the button to
      cause a legal exit from the SUB.

      As I believe I have noticed often in the past, you have warned against
      mixing GOSUBs and SUBs. I have learned a great deal from your posts.

      Thank you.

      Robert Hendrix