      From: Henrik <henriknilson@...>
      To: "libertybasic@yahoogroups.com" <libertybasic@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 10:28 PM
      Subject: Re: [libertybasic] Re: pb11

      I think the best way to keep saving data with updating to
      the last moment and instant backup, is to use external H.D with mirroring.

      With mirroring the replication of logical disk volumes onto
      separate physical hard disks is done in real time to ensure continuous
      availability.
      So if you save or delete something on the internal HD of the
      computer, the same thing will happen in the external HD instantly
      I believe it deserve to read about it.
      Regards