      From: Henrik <henriknilson@...>
      To: "libertybasic@yahoogroups.com" <libertybasic@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2013 11:20 PM
      Subject: Re: [libertybasic] A New Version

      Hi Sarmad
      You got it. “The only less is
      the help file.”
      You have been working so hard to write the code of book
      developing-59, and it is defiantly of great benefit, but such a sophisticated
      code is fatally need for detailed help file, specially for newbie’s who are
      coming to the group and for all who did not convey this work.
      If you couldn't, then a brief help like how to start using
      the code in general and the effect of each button…etc is really necessary.
      In the same time the code might be perfect by doing that,
      therefore it worth’s to do it.
      Thank you