46491Re: [libertybasic] Re: MINIMIZE

  • Sarmed N.
    May 24, 2013
      > So is it working now? Can you post the code for other readers?

      Sure,

      ...   ...   ...
      ...   ...   ...
         CommandLine$ = lower$(CommandLine$)
          if
      (val(word$(CommandLine$, 2))=2) OR (val(word$(CommandLine$, 2))=5) then
              stylebits
      #w, _WS_MINIMIZE, 0, 0, 0
              End if
      open DefaultDir$+"\"+"SMD-Code Book
      5.9" for window As #w
      ...   ...   ...
      ...   ...   ...

      The above part of the code is the window open statement
      of LB program, the style bit activates only when one of two keys comes with
      command line which opens this program.
      The following is the command line in other program.

      '-----
      run "smd-code_book_59.exe 5 "; filename$
      '-----

      The spaces are critical must in correct.

      Regards