46488A New Version

  • Sarmed
    May 24, 2013
      Hi All,

      I uploaded the final version of smd-code book. This version consists of two programs can works either together or you may use each one as single program.
      In this version you may search inside PC and run any address by just select the address and chose the suitable command from menu. I add search because the poor search engine in Win7 without XPMode. For me this program is wonderful, it acts like a small operating system for flash memories. The program has a smart way to deal with htm files. I think all the bugs I fix it, as I can't use the PC without this program. Select the URL path then click the suitable button to open it either with default IE or other browser. All comments are well come. The only less is the help file.

      Regards,
      SARMED
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic