46363CRLFs in textboxes FWIW

  • Harry
    Apr 26, 2013
      I've been meaning to post this for some time:

      I've been using multiline textboxes for text entry for some utilities I've glommed together, because those can wrap text nicely. The drawback is that, if you want to end a paragraph and begin a new one, the Enter key isn't recognized. Everyone else in the world probably already knows this, but for those who don't, I discovered by accident that Ctrl-Enter works. Not the best solution for things you distribute for others to use, but in the instances I use it, I'm the only user.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic