44472Re: Liberty BASIC sometimes writing .txt files with Unicode encoding; missing "Execution of ... has completed message"(?)

  • djy_testimony
    Feb 1, 2012
      Hi, not sure if this helps, but I was able to use unicode or multibyte, not sure which one it was, by converting to to hex or something like that. In my program Translation Assistant, you can check it out how I did it. I would take arabic, russian, korean, chinese, and store and retrieve them from a .dbf file using the cheetah database system. You can find a link to the latest version Translation Assistant in the unofficial forum, I think.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic