      To: libertybasic@yahoogroups.com
      From: jcoones@...
      Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 17:32:02 +0000
      Subject: [libertybasic] Aligning text and objects

      I purchased LB some time ago but never really got to use it much. I have since retired and now have time to learn how it works.

      One question I have, which may seem simple, is:

      when using NOMAINWIN, how do you position text in the display area? In other words, if I have some text that I want centered horizontally on the screen, what is the best way to do this?

      Thanks,